At Dale Carnegie, our talent management and development programs will help you identify talent in your teams and develop strategies to help them meet their full potential as a high performing leaders.
Upskill your virtual training today.
Communication resources you may be interested in:
Talent management is all about getting the right talent on your team, in the right areas. But it's also about developing the talent of the people you already have.
Leverage corporate training to strengthen your talent pipeline.
Talent development initiatives that will boost morale, motivate, and optimise performance.
• Overcome the top challenges of delivering live online training
• Reconstruct your own in-person training activities to an impactful online experience
• Develop a collaborative learning experience founded in social learning methodologies
• Foster active participation and engage learners
• Leverage the benefits of your company’s existing online platform
• Plan and prepare content to ensure effective live online delivery
• Use Dale Carnegie’s design process to develop your own online training experiences in the future.
Develop the skills needed to be an effective virtual trainer.
Four x 2-Hour Live Online Learning Sessions
Three 2-Hour Session Work Assignments (Following Sessions 1-3)
Wednesday 8th April, 10-12pm AEDT
Monday 13th April, 10am-12pm AEDT
Wednesday 15th April, 10am-12pm AEDT
Monday 20th April, 10am-12pm AEDT
$2,495 + GST
This virtual training program can also be run privately for your teams and organisation.