It’s hard enough to train and develop a diverse workforce when everyone is in a shared physical space. Now, with the need to make training accessible online and fast, there are a brand-new set of challenges on the horizon for leaders who are responsible for developing talent and aligning teams in a way that is engaging for the participants, drives sustainable impact and supports measurable results.
Upskill your virtual training today.
Communication resources you may be interested in:
Lead Change Effectively
Learn the secrets of designing and delivering virtual instructor-led training with the real-time coaching and feedback of some of the top Dale Carnegie virtual trainers in the world.
Become an expert virtual trainer.
When you finish this program, you will be able to:
• Overcome the top challenges of delivering live online training
• Reconstruct your own in-person training activities to an impactful online experience
• Develop a collaborative learning experience founded in social learning methodologies
• Foster active participation and engage learners
• Leverage the benefits of your company’s existing online platform
• Plan and prepare content to ensure effective live online delivery
• Use Dale Carnegie’s design process to develop your own online training experiences in the future.
Develop the skills needed to be an effective virtual trainer.
Four x 2-Hour Live Online Learning Sessions
Three 2-Hour Session Work Assignments (Following Sessions 1-3)
Wednesday 8th April, 10-12pm AEDT
Monday 13th April, 10am-12pm AEDT
Wednesday 15th April, 10am-12pm AEDT
Monday 20th April, 10am-12pm AEDT
$2,495 + GST
This virtual training program can also be run privately for your teams and organisation.